Tuesday, November 02, 2004

November

It's November now. The beautiful part of fall is over and the winter is here soon. This time can be so unmercifully cold, gray and rainy. A friend of mine said that one must try to come up with fun and interesting things to do this month, and I agree with her. It's important, so it's not just school and bad weather. But it's good to have a lot to do in school too.

Yesterday me and my friend went to a seminar at Stockholm university about working as a feminist within the parliament. It was interesting and afterwards we met a friend of mine for some coffee. Tomorrow me and that first friend might actually go to the gym. That will be the first time for oh so long.

I slept so bad last night. Early this morning I think my stomach woke up and tried to kill me. A revenge to some stress and a day with only sanwiches maybe. I hope I'll sleep better tonight and that I'll wake up tomorrow to a reality where George W Bush is no longer president of the U.S. (or is it the world?). Unfortunatly I doubt it will happen. It is exciting though. Exciting but frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home