Thursday, October 21, 2004

Life

The last two days I have more than once been reminded of how fragile life is. Not up close though, thank god. Yesterday that eightyearold and the woman got stabbed to death in the street of a city a couple of hours from here. I know some people there a little. They still haven't catched the guy who did it. Last night a truck with a drunk driver went in the wrong direction on the motorway. In 110 km/h he hit another car. The car flew away into a field and the woman inside it died immediatly. Then the truck went on and hit another car, the young family (parents in my age and two small kids, the youngest not even a month old) inside it burnt to death. It happened pretty close to where I know some people and I found out that the woman in the first car was a friend's best friend's mother. My friend was very close to her. An accident is an accident, but drunk driving is so fucking unnecessary, respectless and cruel!

But I actually had a pretty good day despite this and the fact that I didn't got any time to study because I slept too late. I had lunch with a friend and later another friend came to visit and we had dinner with a third friend and later the two of us went to a really great gig at a really nice place.

Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Thank you T.! :D Feel free to continue making comments. /S.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home