Friday, October 22, 2004

Some wine

So... Went to school around one to have a meeting to discuss the essay. I had handledning, and I haven't got the energy to find an English word. It doesn't really matter either. It went well anyway and I went home and did almost nothing for a couple of hours. Studied a little, talked to my mom on the phone about the new ministers in the government, ate a little and listened to some music. It started to rain heavily in time for my trip into town to watch some shortfilm. It's the international shortfilmfestival this week. So much film! So me and a friend thought that we at least should watch some of them. So we sacrificed a little bit of our sanity and got out in the pouring rain. All for some culture right? (We had allready bought the tickets). Some wine and a too expensive sandwich later we went to the films. It was pretty fun. One film was cancelled unfortunatly. But two were really good actually. When we stepped outside afterwards it had stopped raining and we went to have some more wine. I have really spent too much money this month, it kind of hurts when I think about it. But new month, new money (should be on my account right about now)...and new bills. Most of ot goes to pay bills.

I'm so sick on living on such a small amount of money. But it's just to realize that I'll probably never have much money. I'm studying sociology for fucks sake, haha! But a little more than those student loans would be good... Next semester will be even worse though...saved scholarship money. Extrajob? Ha! There are no jobs and I don't have the time if I'll be able to finish my degree. We have a good system in this country (with getting money and loans) compared to other countries, but it could still be better. The amount of money have been the same for like fifteen years or so, but it has gotten much more expensive to live. The rents have really gone up (and besides that it's really hard to find somewhere to live in the big university cities and in some of the fastgrowing smaller ones). Well, I'll be delivering some mail around christmas and I hope that I get that scholarship again. If I don't...well, Houston we have a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home