Monday, October 18, 2004

Tired

The rain is pouring down. I took the shortcut through the old cemetary today. I don't really know if it is a shortcut though, not if I have my bike. It goes quicker to go by bike around it than to walk through it. But nevermind. I like to walk there. It's just so beautiful, especially in the summer and fall. Today it was almost just yeallow leaves, that means that all the leaves will be gone soon. Even the ones on the ground. And then we have this boring weather for several months. Some snow will hopefully light things up in December...but eventually it'll be all slushy. I hate slush. I hate to get my shoes wet.

Where did this night disappear? I had plans on writing that fucking paper I should have finished two weeks ago, and I actually thought that I would get some time to check the SPSS outputs. I think I will just take a shower and then go to bed, maybe read a little. I love hot showers. It's kind of meditative (is that even a word?) and good for thoughts. And then it just feels good. The bad part is that I'm going to stand here at a point where I should allready be sleeping, drying my hair. I need a haircut. I need to shutup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home