Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday

Woke up around eight because they were moving the lawn outside my house. Thank you very much. I think that is something they do early monday mornings. Went to sleep again. Woke up at eleven. Snooze, snooze, snooze... Ten past twelve an sms about sushi for lunch. "Sure", I answered. Said I would be there in ten minutes. Yeah right... Time optimist strikes again. It takes almost ten minutes just to go there by bike, and I wasn't even dressed. Anyway, twenty minutes and I was there. Sushi for breakfast...brunch?

I'm sitting here listening to Anna Ternheim. Again. And I'm having some problems with getting company to the gig with her and Winnerbäck. The enthusiasts can't or doesn't want to. The others think it's too expensive. So, I'm working on it since I've allready payed for the tickets.

"By the end of the day
I'm left only with my godless mind
On my way home again "

Anyway, I'm going to be a good student this week and hand in the quantitative home exam and the paper about the social taste. I have too. Have to concentrate on the essay from now on. Oh, and that african studies thing, when will I ever have time to do that one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home