Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Grey

It's really grey weather today. But it's not windy and it's not raining, so I guess it's ok. It's not that cold either. Not horrible, but boring.

I went to the gym yesterday, to a boxercise class. My body hurts all over today. I will be going back there in a few hours to get a gym introduction. Oh my. Feels good to be back on track though.

This Friday I'll see Lasse and Anna Ternheim. :) I'm going by myself since none of my friends could go (lack of time, lack of money or just lack of interest). I sold the other ticket to a shy little 15-yearold I found on the net. The concert will be great. I have a great seat and I wont care about anyone else, just enjoy the music. Hope I'll get some good photos too.

I think I need some coffee now, otherwise I'll fall asleep. Need to get some work done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home