Monday, October 18, 2004

Why?

So, here we go... The usual explanation to why. Why the creation of this? Well, I really don't know. I like to read other peopel's journals (eh, the public ones of course) and I like to write. I allready write journals at some other places from time to time. Communities that is. This might be a way to get rid of some of them.

And then...I was actually going to be a good student today. I really had to. But then, all of a sudden things like this seems much more important. I learned a new english word a while ago; procrastinate. Though I don't think I knew it before, I'm really familiar with it. If you know what I mean...

Once upon a time I wanted a homepage, but I'm not too good at, or interested in the programming part of it. So, communities and stuff like this functions like some kind of substitutes. And...I like that one can post photos. I'm planning on getting a digital camera for Christmas (or birthday, whatever). And I always promise myself that I will take better care of my photo interest.

So, why the English then? Ehh, I don't know who will be reading this yet. Since I write in Swedish in other places it could be fun to do it different this time. It opens up different opportunities. It also gives me a kind of a narcissistic and pathetic feeling actually.
We'll see what happens. In this very moment no one else besides me actually know it exists. Maybe that is for the better?

Anyway, this was my first rant and welcome to the freakshow. Not the totally freaked out kind though. In that case you'll get disappointed. But I'm not here to please you.


1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Hi,

You posted on my blog (words) so I just thought I'd come and have a look at yours. They are very similar aren't they? I think that we are doing them for very similar reasons too. I just wanted somewhere to write that was sort of anonymous if I wanted it to be. I used to have homepage too but got fed up with the technical side. This is so much easier and you can just concentrate on what you're saying.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home