Friday, November 19, 2004

Winter

Today was an absolutely beautiful winter day! We got quite a lot of snow yesterday and it is still here. Everything is covered in a soft layer of snow. It was no wind, wich is unusual for this city. The sun was shining and it was between -5 and -10 degrees. Absolutely beautiful! I got an sms from a friend around lunch saying "It's lovely weather, go for a walk if you haven't allready!".

I went for a walk. Had a long lunch with Kajsa from the anthropology courses. She talks even more than I do and we hadn't met since June. Took a walk home, got my training clothes and went back into town. Quite stressed, because the lock to my bike had freezed. Biked fast like hell and just got in time for the power yoga class. I really liked it!

Got Trust today too! But...I haven't got any dvd-player yet. Have to wait until I go home to my parents next weekend.

Otherwise "I just happen to feel so alone..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home