Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pressure

I've got a cold. It's no fun at all. Just hope it doesn't get worse. The pressure in my ears, it sucks. I feel like sleeping. I should be studying or cleaning. Played some guitar but I was to tired and it mostly sounded strange. The weather this weekend is totally schizo. Sun shining and the next minutes it's full snow storm.

Ani is coming to Hultsfred and I have to go. Rockfestival debut, haha. At least that kind of festival with camping and all you know. A couple of years ago I tried to camp at Storsjöyran but it ended up in an aparment anyway due to some evil thieves.

Went to a friend last night for some sushi and TV. It was very nice and we ended up watching Monty Pythons The Holy Graal. Hadn't seen it for years, but it's great! Nì!

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

haha, thank you. i'm allready feeling better.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home