Monday, December 13, 2004

Gentleman

Got a nurse to look at one of my scars this morning. One isn't looking as good as the others. Dancing to much saturday night/morning maybe? :P No, I knew that one would be trouble. The doctor had trouble with the sewing there and the nurse who took the stitches away had trouble there too. Anyway, this other nurse put a tape there to get it together a little.

When I got there and was taking my coat off to hang it up this old man hurried to give me a hanger. I guess he was done about the same time as me because he was there when I was getting my coat. Then he hurried to grab it to help me on with it. I think that it has only happened to me once, and that was at an italian restaurant in Gamla stan in Stockholm and that guy were payed to take peoples coats off and hang them up. ;) This wasn't a fancy old man in a suit or something either. I know how to dress myself but I smiled and said thanks anyway. Then I got the answer to why. "You have such a nice t-shirt on...and I have to show that I support it." I had a blue t-shirt with a print that says "FEMINIST". I smiled and said that that was good.

Exactly why I am a feminist, to get old men to help me with my coat... I wonder what he thought exactly. What his idea of feminism is. I hope he wasn't sarchastic, but I don't think he was. He was just trying to be nice. And it was kind of fun.

Should try to get some studying done now.

And yeah, it's Lucia today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home