Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lunch

I actually had lunch today. Not out, but eating leftovers at home. And now I'm eating an apple. I felt like a good girl/grownup. And it was the third time this week that I got up before ten. And as soon as I got up I called the gym and made a reservation for poweryoga tomorrow. Then I made sure that the letter I wrote last night got where it should. It was about the (lack of) genderperspective on a certain course. There are rules about all courses having a gender perspective both in the teaching and in the litterature. This was about a litterature issue that has been a problem for a while.

You don't have to worry about me changing too much. I still fell asleep around three last night and I haven't done much studying yet today either. But I'll study hard for some hours now. Later I'll catch a movie with a friend and her friend. We'll probably see "Queen Sheba's Pearls".

Och för er som läser det här och kan svenska, jag har en svensk blog också som kanske känns mer avspänd. Fråga mig om adressen så får ni den.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home