Saturday, December 11, 2004

Gifts

I spent around four hours running around different stores yesterday. I was just going to spend an hour down in the city centre i thought. I was going to get a film developed, I was going to check out some jeans and I was going to go to systemet to buy a bottle of wine. I couldn't decide about the jeans at first and when I finally did they were too long so I had to wait for them to fix it. At the photo shop they had to develop the film all over again since the machine had put dates on the front of all my pictures. And I ran around trying to find christmas gifts for friends an family, and I actually found some stuff. Today I've also been running around town together with Lena. Looking for more gifts. Hehe, ended up buying myself a skirt. Maybe I'll wear it tonight at this birthdayparty I am going to. A friend's friend turns twentyfive the day after my birthday, but she'll have the party now and at my friend's place. I'm sure it'll be fun but I don't know if there will be that much people I've met before. That makes me a little nervous. I'm also quite tired but I hope I'll feel more up to it after some food and a shower. Need to study a little too. *yawn* I think I'll try my skirt on now. (You can actually see a little of it on Indiska. Chose "Kvinna" and it's the black one with flowers on it that the woman in the first pic wears.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are fruit basket companies all over the world that specialize in creating every type of basket imaginable. If looking to find a fruit basket company that meets your needs and budget, consider utilizing the following resources:
If may seem strange, but most supermarkets will order you a delightful fruit basket. If you are interested in this service, speak to someone in your local grocery store to find the ordering options, prices, and estimated delivery time..Find out more about gourmet gift basket colorado

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a awesome blog!!!!! :-)
Surprise

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a awesome blog!!!!! :-)
Surprise

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a awesome blog!!!!! :-)
Surprise

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a awesome blog!!!!! :-)
Surprise

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home