Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Shower

Soon I am going to take my first real shower in a week! I have been having some stitches on my body since last Tuseday (just got rid of some liverspots) and I wont get rid of them until Friday, but I should be able to take a real shower now. I hope it wont hurt. I have never experienced something like this before so I think it's quite interesting and fascinating, haha. It has been quite a procedure to bend over to wash my hair and still keeping the band aid-thing on my lower back in place. But it is peanuts anyway, it has been healing well. I think. And by the way, Sanna if you are reading this; you don't have to be jealous of the black thread anymore since I discovered that it is only the six stitches in my lower back that are black, the other ones are thinner and blue. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home