Monday, June 20, 2005

Sweet memories

One of the gigs last night kind of became a trip down memory lane. I hadn't seen The Ark, with their singer Ola Salo, since 2001. I listened a lot to their first album that summer and I have some great memories from two gigs. I also have some memories that aren't quite that happy. A little more heavy, some of it. Some of the songs ment a lot to me. Sure I've listened to them since, but it was very intense there for a while and like I said I hadn't seen them live since then.

I had almost forgotten about that man's torso, hehehe.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello S. I was out and about browsing pages on www.SchoolBuddies.com. I found your site listed in someones profile. I'm not sure how it got me here. I was looking up sites on high school class reunions. Oh well, I'll check back later. Back to searching. Dave.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there S. I was out browsing pages on SchoolBuddies.com. and found your site listed in someones profile. Not sure how it got me here. Was looking up info on high school reunion. Oh well, I'll check back later. Need to get back to what I was working on. Dave.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Saw your site listed in Sweet memories and also found it in a page at SchoolBuddies.com. that led me here. I think it was about graduates. Don't know who listed it. Oh well. TTYL

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey S., saw a page listed in a friends profile at www.SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about schoolfriends and somehow sent me here. How long ago did you set up this site? ttyl

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browsed onto a page at SchoolBuddies.com. that listed high school reunion. It somehow sent me here. Not sure what I clicked on. Oh well... So how long have you running your own website? later, Dave

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A page at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about reunions sent me here. How long have you run your own site? Dave

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. nice piece of information on it. Taken some help from it in creating my own debt consolidation loans blog.
thanxs for the help.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home