Thursday, June 09, 2005

Summer

Today it's summer weather. Lovely. It was warm a couple of weeks ago but it has been really cold and boring lately. Today it's over 20 degrees and it's wonderful. Windy though. And I haven't had time to be outside much today. Slept too long (I fall asleep around three or four in the morning and wake up around 12.30 or something) and then I've been cleaning and that kind of stuff.

Went home to my parents over the weekend. My brother had come home for the summer too. I went to this reunion thing too. My class (and all classes from my school that year and all schools around the city) from when i was 15-16 years old. That is 9th grade here, and the last year of grundskolan which all children has to go through. The last three years of grundskolan is called högstadiet. Then it's gymnasiet, kind of like high school. And that's up to each and everyone. Most people go through it though nowadays. Anyway, it was a ten years anniversery thing. Not even half of the people showed up but it was fun to see some people from my class, and some old friends and friends of other friends. Met some people from my class from gymnasiet too. The party in itself wasn't that great though. But...it was kind of how I had expected it to be. Met a childhood friend too (that went to my school in högstadiet but we were really good friends when we were 6-10 years old or so, and we were neighbours) and it was really fun talking to her.

So, I'm still waiting for a time for my essay seminar. This man and his rules... I should be finising some old papers but I'm to tired to do it. Need to though. Soon. But right now, I'm going to clean my windows and then buy some food for dinner.

Yeah, and I'm going to this hen-party/bridal shower or whatever you like to call it. We call it möhippa. My friend E. is getting married later this summer but the shower is Saturday. None of this silly embarrassing stuff, but a little "girlie". It'll be fun though. Some boxercise, picknick, her recording a song in a studio and getting a make-up and party with more food and drinks. I've never been to a bridal shower before. And not a wedding either since i was 10½ and my parents got married. My friend S. recently got married though, but with only the closest family members there and then they went straight to Paris. They'll have a wedding party this summer though. Oh my... At least no one's having kids yet! (Old schoolfriends yes, but none of my close friends. Except one, but she's older than me and allready had a two-yearold when we got to know eachother.) For E.'s shower I'm going to prepare some pasta sallad together with two of her friends that I don't know (but they know eachother). Can be interesting.

And next week I'm thinking about going to see Robyn's gig at Katalin. You know she's more than just her teenage hits from the middle 90's. Not a favorite of mine, but it could be fun. The weekend after I'm going to see Anna Ternheim, The Ark and Moneybrother. I can't wait to see Ternheim play again. Ahh. :)

Now: windows.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browsed onto a page at SchoolBuddies.com. that listed alumni. It somehow sent me here. Not sure what I clicked on. Oh well... So how long have you running your own website? later, Dave

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello S.. A page I found at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about schoolfriends sent me here. How long have you run your own site? TTYL

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow S. saw a page at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about alumna that sent me here. Not sure if you traded links or not? So how long have you been running your own site? ttyl Dave

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there S. I was out browsing pages on SchoolBuddies.com. and found your site listed in someones profile. Not sure how it got me here. Was looking up info on Finding Old Friends. Oh well, I'll check back later. Need to get back to what I was working on. Dave.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home