Saturday, May 21, 2005

Almost

I'm almost there. It's almost finished. Had a marathon of excessive writing the other night. Think I'm still suffering from it. Didn't do much yesterday and haven't done much today either. Gonna go to L. and watch the Eurovision Songcontest later on. Eat some chips and drink som beer.

I'm listening to this lovely bootleg I got from this girl earlier this week. It's from one of my biggest concert experiences ever. Lars Winnerbäck at Göta Lejon in Stockholm, October 29th 2001. A wonderful gig, an amazing feeling!

It feels so long ago though. I was falling in love with D. at that time. Think I fell out of love little too quick there, but it became such a long story anyway. I met my friend K. for the first time that night of the gig. Had talked a lot online, but never met. And I "dissed her a dark Stockholm night" as she later said.

It was an interesting time that year and the next one. A hard time too. It's not always nice to look back at actually. I skip those pages while looking through my old diary.

Oh my god, I love this bootleg! I think I wanna kiss the person who gave it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home