Friday, April 08, 2005

Rat

I saw a rat yesterday. Not a mouse, a rat. Fascinating. I don't think I've ever seen one. Not out in the wilderness. This "wilderness" was between the houses at the end of Sysslomansgatan when I was biking home from Linn late last night. Linn got her bike stolen earlier this week so we fixed her a "bike corpse" at the "bike graveyard" at her friend's house and got it back to her place to fix it up. A pretty nice blue old thing. And I heard today that it's rolling.

Today I woke up too late. Since then I've been taking care of my home a little. Done the dishes from the last couple of days, ironed quite a lot of clothes and fixed some other stuff. Now it's time to go to the store and buy whatever it was I was going to buy. Then I have to study... I really want to see my essay finished now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home